We understand that some visa applications are straight forward and that some people would like to put together their application on their own. We offer an hour service to go over the whole application with you and give you honest and accurate advice regarding your application, including ways to improve and find any errors or potential red flags that may cause your application to be refused. Let us assist you we have the knowledge and expertise; this is what we do.
How our DIY service works:
- Send us a request by clicking on the button below
- We schedule a time for our telephone consultation
- We then ask you for all your documents and your drafted visa application
- We contact you and discuss your application
- You submit your visa application
What is covered during your 1 hour session
- Checking that the legal criteria has been satisfied.
- Review of all documents to ensure all required documents are added to the application.
- Provide recommendations to maximise the success of your visa application outcome
- Provide advice and recommendations regarding any issues or potential red flags
When it comes to your future in Australia, before lodging your application it a wise move to have a Registered Migration Agent check and make sure you are submitting all the correct information, all the correct documentation and any other information to the department that may determine the success of your visa outcome. Don’t leave it to luck. Lodge your application with confidence. Have piece of mind, let a professional check your application first.