Job Search and Employment Support Services
Moving houses can be a stressful and dauting task so moving or migrating to another country would more stressful, compounded by uncertainty and getting used to a new environment. There are several things that can help reduce stress and provide some security, for example finding employment and securing a regular income. Depending on your profession, education, experience and level of English you may find here are big differences to what you are used to and are familiar with.
There are many differences in the way employment works in Australia than for example in a European country. We can help you circumnavigate through the whole process of finding employment in Australia and create a strategy for you how to secure a permanent job. Finding a job and a visa sponsor is for some the only way to secure an entry to Australia.
Our Job search and employment support service includes:
- Job Search – provide you with a list of jobs applicable to your occupation and experience
- How to write a resume? – we can show you how to write a winning resume
- How to perform best in an Interview situation? – What questions are usually asked and how to respond to them
- What job will get me a visa? – Depending on your circumstances we will create a strategy for a visa pathway for you and your family.
- What to know about Employer Sponsored Visas?
- Eligibility Requirements for Employer Sponsored Visas
- Where and how can I find a job or a sponsor?
- What occupations are in demand in Australia
- Regional employment opportunities – Which states in Australia are seeking workers to work in regional areas